Community: A strategic approach to partnerships and outreach in and outside of the Chicago Loop creating inclusive positive sentiment and community advocacy for the Loop district.
Strategic Areas of Focus
- Identifying diverse partner organizations
- Partnering with media outlets that represent the interest of BIPOC individuals
92% of our 2022 Sundays on State activations came from underrepresented businesses
- Honoring Juneteenth and Pride Month, and showing support for Ukraine, with flag displays on State Street
- Increase working partnerships with organizations that represent the interest of BIPOC individuals
- Increase the number of MBE and/or WBE service providers for Chicago Loop Alliance projects and programs
- Expand the Chicago Loop Alliance media reach to Black and brown communities through narrative, digital communications, and media outreach
You Might Be Interested In:
Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Accessibility (IDEA)Chicago Loop Alliance will proactively establish and promote policies, procedures, and programs that affirm diversity, equity, and inclusion for the benefit of the Loop and beyond.
WorkforceWorkforce: Chicago Loop Alliance staff and board should be reflective of the community and promote a high-performing consciously inclusive culture driving engagement and retention at the staff, board, and member level.