The Chicago Loop is periodically affected by construction work, public events, filmmaking and other projects. Stay up to date on current traffic advisories and happenings.
Updated on April 19, 2019
Yarrow photography will be shooting photos in the Chicago Loop. In order to park essential vehicles and equipment, the following streets in the area will be posted as a NO PARKING/TOW ZONE.
Friday, April 19, 2019 from 12 a.m. - 5 a.m.:
- Easternmost Lane only on N State St between Randolph St and Lake St will be closed
Production Parking will be located on the South Side of W Randolph St from State St to Dearborn St. If you have any questions, concerns, or special needs, please contact Location Manager Clare Bisignano at (781) 424-1728 or email@example.com.
Driveways, loading zones, fire hydrants, bus stops or disabled parking zones will be blocked.
If you have additional questions regarding this or other filmings in Chicago, please contact the City of Chicago Film Office at (312) 744-6415.
PDK, will be filming scenes to a commercial for Columbia College in the Chicago Loop. In order to park essential vehicles and equipment, the following streets in the area will be posted as a NO PARKING/TOW ZONE.
Tuesday, April 23, 2019
- 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. – West Side of Wabash from Ida B Wells to Harrison
- 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. – South Side of Harrison from Michigan to Wabash
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
- 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. – East Side of Wabash from Harrison to Polk
- 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. – South Side of Harrison from Michigan to the Alley
Should you have any questions concerns or special requests, please contact Location Manager Daniel Marcus at (312) 687-6964.