The School of Cinematic Arts, in collaboration with the Division of Mission and Ministry at DePaul University, presents the 2nd annual Christmas tradition reminiscent of the fabled Christmas windows that once lined downtown State Street.
Produced by animation and production design faculty and students, the Merry Christmas from DePaul window utilizes state-of-the-art technology to build an imaginative, 3-D experience rooted in the message and vision “Christmas at DePaul”—designed to touch our humanity, evoke a sense of communal joy, celebrate DePaul’s Catholic identity, and share the magic of Christmas.
- Executive Producer: Rev. Edward R. Udovic, C.M., Ph.D.
- Executive Producer: Scott Kelley, Ph.D
- Producer: JoAnne Zielinski
- Associate Producer: Jennifer McClelland
- Director: Meghann Artes
- Director: Devin Bell
- Production Designer: John Corba
- Composer: Rob Steel
- Sound Designer: Travis Duffield
A small gallery of images which advertise this business
Richard M. and Maggie C. Daley Building
247 S. State St.
Chicago, IL 60604