What is it?
Each month, a worker in the Loop is recognized for being great at what they do, contributing to their community, or inspiring those around them. Every Loop Employee of the Month winner receives an impressive prize package from our community partners , a professional photo shoot, and an article on LoopChicago.com.
Nominate yourself, a co-worker, or anyone who works in the Loop and is great at what they do, contributes to their community, or inspires those around them. We are not looking for any specific job, title, or company – our only specifications are you must be at least sixteen years of age and work in the Chicago Loop. The Loop boundaries are the Chicago River to the north and west, Ida B. Wells on the south and Lake Michigan on the east.
What they Win
Winners receive a professional photoshoot by Organic Headshots, an article on LoopChicago.com promoted on social media, and a prize package from community partners valued at $1000 or more. Prizes packages include six or more of the following:
- Digital image of your choosing printed up to 24" x 36" on photo-quality paper and mounted on a sturdy backing from 3rd Coast Imaging. Ready to hang, and perfect for the office or home
- Two FastPass tickets to the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago's #1 attraction, and two tickets to the Monet and Chicago exhibition
- One or two pairs of tickets to Giordano Dance Chicago at Auditorium Theatre
- $100 gift card for The Berghoff Restaurant and Adams Street Brewery and two Berghoff Restaurant Root Beer Steins
- Two Classic Adult One-Day passes on the Big Bus from Big Bus Tours Chicago
- Two or four pairs of walking tour passes from Chicago Architecture Center
- Lunch or Dinner for two at Corner Bakery
- $100 gift card for The Dearborn
- Two tickets to a performance at Goodman Theatre
- $100 gift card for Grant Park Bistro
- Overnight accommodations in two bed two bath guestroom at Hilton Chicago with Wild Card Amenities from HNK and lunch for two at Kitty O’Sheas
- One Individual Membership for International Museum of Surgical Science
- Five daily parking passes at a participating InterPark Garage
- Two tickets to Don Quixote from The Joffrey Ballet
- Two Orchestra level tickets to My Fair Lady from KEY This Week in Chicago
- $100 gift card to Gino’s East from KEY This Week in Chicago
- $100 gift card to Texas de Brazil from KEY This Week in Chicago
- $50 or $100 gift cards to Eleven City Diner from KEY This Week in Chicago
- Four tickets to an April (specific date TBD) performance of Be More Chill at the Apollo Theater from KEY This Week in Chicago
- $100 gift card for Land & Lake Kitchen
- $100 gift card to Merz Downtown
- Overnight accommodations in deluxe guestroom at Palmer House Hilton with History is Hott Tour & Lockwood Lunch for two
- $100 gift card for Remington’s
- Two tickets to Silk Road Rising’s My Dear Hussein.
- Two tickets to Silk Road Rising’s People of the Book.
- $25, $50 or $100 gift card to Sugar Bliss Cake Boutique and Sugar Bliss Patisserie
Meet your Loop Co-Workers
Congratulations to our Loop Employee of the Month winners. Explore their stories:
November 2020Nominate yourself, a co-worker, or anyone who works in the Loop and is great at what they do, contributes to their community, or inspires those around them. They just might be the next Loop Employee of the Month!
October 20205 MIN READ – Luxe Barber and Shave Lounge was not even open one full year when COVID-19 hit Chicago, forcing shut-downs and leading to an unprecedented recession. But owner, Brady McNeely felt a responsibility to his staff...
August 20204 MIN READ – Max’s Take Out at Adams and Wabash is the oldest hot dog stand in the Loop. Owner Max Khan opened his restaurant at this location in...
July 20204 MIN READ - Sandi Robinson has it in her bones to make sure people are taken care of. Not only has she worked in the hospitality industry...
Thank You to Our Community Partners
Thank you for supporting the Loop's dynamic work force year-round.
You Might Be Interested In:
Research & ResourcesChicago Loop Alliance regularly commissions reports that reflect its vision for a vibrant downtown and guide the Loop's future.
Downtown Futures SeriesA series of virtual conversations with innovative minds to create a smarter post-COVID-19 Chicago.