Member Marketing Tools
Chicago Loop Alliance Blog Participation
With nearly 20,000 readers per year, Chicago Loop Alliance’s blog acts as a valuable tool to entertain and inform workers, residents, and visitors on what’s happening in the Chicago Loop. Please download our editorial calendar for a detailed list of upcoming blogs and opportunities to be featured.
- Top SEO experts believe that external links are the most important source of ranking power. Each blog on LoopChicago.com features up to two links to your website (photo and learn more button).
- Chicago Loop Alliance’s blog receives over 30,000 page views each year, helping you connect to new audiences.
- All blogs are promoted on Chicago Loop Alliance’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest with a combined reach of nearly 20,000 followers.
If you are interested in participating in one of these upcoming blogs please contact Brittany at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linger Longer ACTIVATE Participation
ACTIVATE is back in 2017! Last year the popular alley activation series brought nearly 20,000 people to the Loop to experience art, music and more.The series generated an estimated $860,745 in economic impact with attendees spending $48 on average at local businesses.
As a Chicago Loop Alliance member, you have the exclusive opportunity to showcase your business to this engaged audience. Linger Longer is a free program that allows members to submit special offers that are promoted to ACTIVATE attendees to use before or after the event.
As a Linger Longer participant your offer and business will be promoted in the following ways:
- Printed on 500 Linger Longer offer guides per event
- Included in a dedicated email sent to 30,000 ACTIVATE contacts with a 30% average open rate (industry average is 24.79%)
- Featured on Chicago Loop Alliance's ACTIVATE website which receives nearly 125,000 page views throughout the season
- Showcased on Chicago Loop Alliance's social media
All offers must be submitted to email@example.com. Please reach out to Mary Elizabeth for any questions or further information.