Member Marketing Tools
Seasonal Campaign: Holidays In the Loop
Chicago Loop Alliance’s seasonal campaigns offer members an opportunity to showcase special events, deals and promotions to both local and regional Loop visitors.
- The Holidays in the Loop website will feature an events calendar, a downloadable pocket guide and a social media giveaway.
- Our Holiday Pocket Guides feature a map, itineraries, and events. They are distributed across regional and suburban outlets, downtown hotels, convention centers and visitor bureaus.
To learn more about Holiday in the Loop, or to submit an event listing, please contact Brittany at email@example.com.
Chicago Loop Alliance sends out a weekly email featuring 3-4 member advertisements. CLA Members receive two inclusions per year at no cost.
- Member Spotlight is distributed to to nearly 700 CLA Members.
- Member Spotlight's have an average open rate of 33%.
- Member Spotlight gives you an opportunity to offer special discounts to other CLA members, promote openings and events or simply advertise your brand.
To schedule your Member Spotlight, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chicago Loop Alliance Blog Participation
Chicago Loop Alliance’s blog acts as a valuable tool to entertain and inform workers, residents, and visitors on what’s happening in the Chicago Loop. Please download our editorial calendar for a detailed list of upcoming blogs and opportunities to be featured.
- Top SEO experts believe that external links are the most important source of ranking power. Each blog on LoopChicago.com features up to two links to your website (photo and learn more button).
- Chicago Loop Alliance’s blog receives nearly 40,000 page views each year, helping you connect to new audiences.
- Blogs are included in our monthly In the Loop email, sent to over 30,000 ACTIVATE contacts with a 30% average open rate.
- All blogs are promoted on Chicago Loop Alliance’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest with a combined reach of nearly 20,000 followers.
If you are interested in participating in one of these upcoming blogs please contact Brittany at email@example.com.