The Gage Building
18 S Michigan Ave
The 12-story historic Gage Building features 175,000 rentable square feet (RSF) of office and 15,000 RSF of prime ground floor retail space. Built in 1899 as a millinery factory for the Gage Brothers, the recently restored terra cotta façade was designed by Louis Sullivan of the Chicago School of Architecture firm, Holabrid & Roche. The first seven (7) floors are 19,000 RSF and floors 8 through 12 contain approximately 9,000 RSF per floor of office space.