Chicago Board Of Trade
141 W Jackson Blvd
The historic and landmarked North Building of the CBOT Building® was originally built in 1930 by Holabird and Root, encompassing 44 stories of 750,000 rentable square feet. In 1982 the more modern South Building was built by Murphy/Jahn Architects, encompassing 22 stories of 550,000 rentable square feet. Located in the heart of downtown and viewable across the city skyline, the Chicago Board of Trade Building® is an ideal location for commuters as it is close to several CTA and Metra train and bus stations. The building is also a central location to many retail and dining shops.